The first thing to take note of is that all authentic Fendi bags have serial numbers printed right on them. This shouldn’t be a serial number that occurs in any other Fendi handbag, so if you are at a retailer that has several bags all with the same serial number, you know that they are fakes. It’s important to note that many fakes do in fact have serial numbers, so you cannot assume that a serial number makes one an authentic Fendi. A serial number in and of itself isn’t enough to have you opening your check book, so keep reading so that you can decipher which is the real deal and which is not so that you don’t spend too much on something that isn’t worth it.
Once you have located the serial number you can then move onto the straps or handles on the handbag. Authentic Fendi bags …
People started following the silk road some 4,000 years ago. Very few people traversed its entire length, with the notable exception of Marco Polo (1256-1323), the famous explorer. Polo noticed silk in many of the fairs and bazaars he saw while traveling through what is today the Middle East, Iran, Uzbekistan, and elsewhere. Thus silk production was clearly widespread in the middle ages of our era.
The secret to silk production is to have both silkworms and mulberry trees, preferably the white mulberry, which is the only food the silkworms, or more accurately, caterpillars, will eat. They are essentially mulberry leaf eating machines. When the caterpillars are fully grown they produce a cocoon by extruding silk from their bodies. The extrusion starts as a liquid and then solidifies after contacting air. The purpose of the cocoon is to protect the pupa, which will eventually turn into a moth, although only …
Moissanite is a new diamond substitute that, unlike previous faux diamond offerings, is a stunningly beautiful material in its own right, and considered by experts to surpass diamond in many ways. So if you want to add some simple elegance to your favorite outfit, a moissanite bracelet might be your perfect choice.
A moissanite tennis bracelet is one of life’s simple beauties. So called because of Chris Evert’s loss of a diamond strand bracelet on court during the 1987 US Open Tennis Tournament, tennis bracelets combine simplicity and extravagance all in one. Chris refused to continue playing tennis until the safety of her bracelet was assured and it was safely back on her wrist, and with a moissanite tennis bracelet, you can be sure that you will be a show-stopper too.
While a chunky bangle can add a casually stylish air to an outfit, a moissanite bracelet adds a mature …
Tips for Preserving Your Prom Dress
- To preserve your prom dress, it should be dry cleaned before storage. Stains can occur due to many day to day things like invisible food and beverage spills, as well as your body oils, left untreated. Show the dry cleaner any know stain area before cleaning.
- Prom Dresses consisting of volatile fabric and highly vulnerable texture may not withstand the chemicals or the dry cleaning process, it is important that you professional advice form your dry cleaner on which treatment would be appropriate for such dresses. Beware of solvents that the dry cleaner may use to clean your dress, certain fabric might lose their color and no longer match the color of gown, and these solvents are normally used, and are not the fault of the dry cleaner, so take care of such issues before hand.
- Look for cleaners specialized in prom dresses and
Of all the reasons people have for buying diamonds online as opposed to buying from a local jewelry store price is probably the main factor. Markup in local jewelry stores is extremely high in order to pay overhead costs for the store as well as commissions to salespeople. This is why online stores are able to offer much lower prices but you must at the same time be aware that a ridiculously low price indicates that the stone is probably not a real diamond.
Another huge benefit about internet shopping is the availability of a virtually unlimited variety of stones to choose from in comparison to the small availability in your local area with normal jewelers. Still, you must do your homework and check out any retailer that you are considering doing business with.
Learn everything you can about diamonds in advance to reduce the chances of getting scammed. Some …
Every morning when you leave your home you deserve to feel great about what you’re wearing. This doesn’t mean that you have to be dressed in expensive or designer clothing; it does mean that you will have chosen a clothing style that suits you and is in a color that makes your skin glow.
To jazz up your style start with:
- Getting to know the colors that look great on you. When you wear colors
that suit your skin tone your skin looks more radiant, fine lines, dark circles and wrinkles are less apparent. Wearing the wrong colors (a mistake many women make) will make your skin look sallow, drab and lines and wrinkles will stand out. Before you purchase an outfit be sure the color will make your skin look radiant. If you are one of those women who always buy the same color, use that color as a
Large size man shoes must be able to keep the feet dry at all times. Most shoes now come with a Gortex lining to waterproof the feet. If you think your feet will get wet, like when crossing a stream, take the shoes off and dry the feet before putting them back on. Shoes that get wet will dry faster when stuffed with a cloth or newspaper. Shoes should be able to provide comfort and protect the feet from all sorts of sharp objects that could wound the feet. They should also be able to provide support, traction and more importantly, comfort.
When you anticipate a long walk, always consider the shoes you will be wearing and the terrain of the path you will take. It is best to bring along another pair to have something to change to depending on the walking condition. Look for well built, solid shoes …
Consequently, finding the perfect scent means putting aside an afternoon just for the occasion. It should be the one and only goal for the shopping trip. With that in mind, do not wear your usual perfume on the day you are planning to find a new scent. Wearing another perfume will only interfere with your sense of smell, and ultimately your decision.
When you arrive at the perfume counter of your choice, don’t be afraid to ask for help. Also, you should approach the counter with some idea of what you like and what you dislike. For instance, you should know your preference for either citrus, musk, patchouli, or floral scents. Communicating your likes and dislikes will help the salesperson narrow down your choices.
As you begin testing scents, you will need to take a break after three or four scents. The salesperson should offer you some coffee beans to …
General African American wig care:
- Wash your wig after you have worn it around 8-12 times. In truth, though, you may be able to go longer without washing it, or you may have to wash it much sooner – this depends on the humidity and the air quality. And, for instance, if you go to a smoke-y bar, you may want to wash that smoke-smell out of your hair that night, even if you washed it just a few days ago! Be your own judge.
- Use a towel to gently blot your wig dry – again, be gentle! Do not wring out your wig!
- Now add a conditioning spray.
- Allow your wig to dry. You can use a Styrofoam head, but it could stretch out the cap. You may, instead, prefer to set your wig on top of something like a vase or a towel-covered hairspray bottle.
- Do not brush