With great care the strong, natural qualities of lambswool can be maintained for many years. These easy to follow, simple guidelines will insure the lasting beauty of your lambswool sweaters.
- Give your lambswool sweaters a 24-hour rest between outings. Lambswool fibers need time to shed creases and return to their original shape.
- Hang lambswool sweaters on shaped or padded hangers.
- Store lambswool sweaters gently folded in drawers with mothballs.
- Empty sweater pockets and hang with pockets zipped or buttoned.
- Use a damp sponge to remove spills and try not to wash your lambswool sweaters too often.
- After a few wears, refresh your lambswool sweaters after wearing or unpacking by hanging them in a steamy bathroom. Add some lavender oil into your bath to make them smell nice.
- After washing and or if your sweater gets wet in the rain dry the garment at room temperature away from strong heat.
- Remove spots and stains promptly.
I hope that by posting the information above I will help you enjoy your lambswool sweater for many years.