Men’s Formal Wear
- Short sleeve shirts with a tie. Short sleeve shirts don’t really project the right image at all and you should stick to long sleeved shirts that are a safer classier option.
- Scruffy shoes. Are one of the most undervalued areas of a man’s wardrobe and fact is one of the main items of clothing a women looks at first!. Your shoes should be in good repair, well kept and shiny. If you are wearing a suit, lace-up shoes are normally the safest option.
- Trousers that are to short. Should be long enough to cover your socks, and socks should cover your shins even when you are crossing you legs. Your trousers should just cover the heel of your shoe.
- Socks that don’t match. Socks should always match your trousers. Don’t be tempted with trying wacky colors such as green or yellow, with a dark serious business suit.. It wont make you look individual it will make you look stupid.
- Belts that don’t match. Belts should as a general rule always match your shoes. Make sure you don’t economize on your belt, worn belts and belts that are too small or to large should be replaced immediately.
- Make sure ties hang correctly. Ties should always reach your belt line and be tied correctly. A tie that is to short simply makes you look ridiculous.
- Clothes That Are Too Loose Fitting. Clothes that are too loose, Indicates a sloppy look and that’s exactly the type of fashion mistake you can’t make in a business environment. It’s simply not the right look to appear professional and clothes need to fit your body type. This might take some trial and error as you mix and match certain styles, but you should find the right fit quickly that flatters your body type.