Eco-Friendly Fashion Footwear
- 1. One pair of weather-protective footwear. If you could only buy one boot in your life, an eco-friendly, air-seal range boot like the 14-Eye Boot from Vegetarian Shoes is the one to go with. If you spend a good amount of time outdoors, go with two pairs. Air-seal range boots sporting steel tipped toe and a sole made from rubber tires will provide you with that everlasting quality you need and want.
- One or two pairs of fashion boots in a medium or dark neutral. These leather alternative boots are classic enough for work-wear yet sexy enough to add an edge to jeans and an everyday tee. Top-of-the-calf boots with a flat heel are one of the cold weather season’s hottest looks, but are surprisingly in-demand even as the weather grows warmer. For those of you who love the Engineer boots, but want something a little more fitted, the Biker boots are perfect! When you’re feeling a little “rebel”, wear them as biker boots. When your style is more classic looking, just take off the buckle, instantly providing you with simple, comfortable boots that go with everything.
- One pair of chic looking boots. Almost knee high boots like the Aurora, give you a chic look with straight skirts and classic-cut trousers. They can be worn with bare legs or opaque winter stockings. Plus, they work well with formal and near-formal wear, they add sophistication to jeans, and instantly dress up a denim skirt and cardigan like nothing else can. You can also get the same look with Alta style that is only 11″ from the top of the shoe to the bottom of this eco-friendly fashion footwear. The upper is made from the highest quality synthetic micro-fibers while the lining is usually comprised of extremely soft synthetic micro-fibers or fleece.
- One pair of neutral-colored casual boots for the weekend. A woman can never go wrong with classics such as the Amy boot. Your weekend casual cruelty-free boot should have an extremely soft and flexible sole making it extremely comfortable for all day wear. Make sure your casual eco-friendly boots exteriors are made of “leather” like synthetic micro-fibers giving you that stylish look, while the interior is made of a soft cotton lining and a generous foot bed that will accommodate your feet.
- One pair of attractive non-leather sneakers. The fall time is the perfect time to run around the track at your nearby park, and enjoy your surroundings. Whether your eco-friendly non-leather sneakers are made from hemp or synthetic micro-fibers, they are go well with your tracksuit, yet hard-working enough to perform at the gym. The best athletic/sporty shoes are the pairs that have an extremely supportive EVA sole, and a thick padded tongue.